Monday 30 December 2013

Spiral shell - Designs by Ryn.

Hello blog peeps!

I had a quiet morning on Sunday, and time to have a crafty play.  I made this card with the beautiful Spiral Shell by Designs by Ryn, one of my most favourite of Ryn's stamps.  The background was made with distress inks, I used the wrinkle-free method but rather than sweep the card through the ink, I just laid the card on the ink.


It was lovely to use Ryn's 'sea' themed stamps again, they are so cleverly and beautifully designed I never tire of them!  

Well, 2013 is nearly over, it's been an amazing year for me craft-wise, this time last year I didn't have a blog and didn't know much about design teams either!  I hope 2014 is as exciting, and I hope you all have a very happy, healthy and exciting new year too!  Thank you all for your support this year, I really do appreciate all your visits and lovely comments.  Huge hugs! xxxxxxxxx


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Superb Wendy. Love the background , the stamps and the beautiful colours. Well done !!! xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Wendy. It is a gorgeous stamp and your lovely colours and background bring it to life. Well done!! xx

Karin said...

gorgeous card, I love that stamp too! And I wish you a creative 2014! Groetjes karin x

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautiful card again , dear Wendy , I really love it, such beautiful colours and I really love the stamps of Ryn, I just ordered my first stamps in Canada , so I hope I will get them!!! I cross my fingers, because some cards from Canada never came on my adress !!!

Greetings and a lot of fun at newyears evening!!


Maria

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Wendy and beautiful colours.

gr karin

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Wendy, you have come so far in year! Wishing you another year of such positive growth :) This is a gorgeous card! Beautiful composition and nice subtle colouring in the shells. Thanks so much!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Wendy
Beautiful card, one of my fav colour combinations. Sea bubbles look great with the shell. Happy New Year ! Shirleyx

Miranda said...

It's a lovely card and a so refreshing after all the Christmas cards! Have a good celebration of the last day of the year and great to work with you again in the next year Wendy! xxMiranda

Zoe said...

Great card Wendy, love the colours xx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Really an amazing composition, love the color combination with the stamps and quote.
I wish you also the best for 2014.
Big hugs Anja

Mag het een onsje minder zijn, said...

Gorgeous card.

Pia S said...

You've created a wonderful undersea scene with these stamps, and the inky background looks fabulous, it really looks like water!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a gorgeous card with the stamps of Ryn, Wendy.
Wish you a great 2014 in every way...thanks for your kind comments on my blog..
See ya next year :-) Alie

Laine said...

Another fabulous creation Wendy. Its a delight to visit and view. A Very Happy New Year to you and yours.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the colours. Wishing you a happy New Year!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Your background is a gorgeous colour blend. The sentiment is great and I love your card.